A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when visiting almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when returning to that page. The cookies are usually stored as technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, statistics of use, social networking links, access to user’s accounts, etc. The objective of this cookie is to adapt the content of the web to its profile and necessities, without cookies the services offered by any page would be reduced considerably.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE.
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Cookies session, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This way, spam is avoided.
This website uses the following third parties cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to elaborate statistics of traffic and volume of visits to the website. By using this website, you consent the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of rights must be done by getting in contact directly with Google.
- Social networks: every social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons similar to Like or Share.
DEACTIVATING OR ELIMINATING COOKIES
At any moment you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies of this webpage. These actions will take place depending on the web browsers you’re using.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from here you have the right to delete or deactivate the cookies. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect use of the cookies by the web browsers.
- In some cases, it’s necessary to install cookies so that the web browser doesn’t forget its decision to not accept them.
- With Google Analytics cookies, this company stores them in servers in the United States of America and won’t share them with third parties, unless it is necessary for the good functioning of the system or when the law requires doing so. According to Google, it doesn’t store your IP address, Google Inc. is a company under the Safe Harbour Agreement, that guarantees that all your transferred data will be treated with the security stated in the European norm. You can consult detailed information in this link. If you wish information about how Google uses the cookies, please follow this link.